- Date: Sept 18th, 2015 (Monthly Meetings, except December and Februrary!)
- Time: Social Drinking begins at 7:00 pm. The meetings start promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Location: Christ the King Catholic Church, 8510 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64114
- This Month's Topic: Practical Water Adjustments. We will be explaining the importance of understanding water & making adjustments. Bru'n Water will be highlighted. Technical presentation is a BJCP CEP event
Please bring your favorite tasting glass, as we will be sampling home brew.
- Guests: You are always welcome at our meetings. Come by and have a couple of beers on us, or bring some home brew or commercial beer to share! If you would like more information about our club, just check out our Club Information link. If you decide to become a member, we can take payment by cash, check, or credit card.
- Upcoming Topics:
October, 10/16: Meeting will be a Halloween theme, with a "trick or treat" raffle. Meeting topic is Oktoberfest and Festbier (new style). Both commercial and homebrewed examples served. Style presentation is a BJCP CEP event - come get your points!
November, 11/20: Cider Panel featuring a collection of our own award winning cider makers: Good Karma Brewing, Amy Satterlund, and Caleb Schickedanz. Interested in cider? This is your meeting! Bring your questions and learn about how to make award winning cider.