Welcome to the Kansas City Bier Meisters Homebrew Club!
|Everyone is invited to join our FaceBook Group and connect with our local and extended family of homebrewers.|
- Date: August 15, 2014 (3rd Friday of each month, except December and Februrary!)
- Time: Social Drinking begins at 7:00 pm. The meetings start promptly at 7:30 pm.
- Location: Communication Workers of America Union Hall, 6415 Universal Ave, Kansas City, MO
- This Month's Topic: We have a special guest, Steve Holle, fonder of our local Kansas City Bier Company! Steve will be discussing German lagers, come prepared to learn from an expert!
Please bring your favorite tasting glass, as we will be sampling home brew. Memberships are due, please bring a check or credit card for membership processing.
- Guests: You are always welcome at our meetings. Come by and have a couple of beers on us, or bring some home brew to share! If you would like more information about our club, just check out our Club Information link.
Annual Dues: (Club Fiscal Year Starts on June 1st each year)
June 2013 membership dues are $24 for both individuals and family membership.